Jeanie Phillips is a former (and always!) school librarian and a Professional Development Coordinator for the Tarrant Institute for Innovative Education. A 2014 Rowland Fellow, she is passionate about student engagement, equity, collaboration, and questions.
Jeanie likes to hike the woods of southern Vermont with her dog Charlie and is always in search of a well-brewed cup of tea and a good book.
- Should Vermont host the next Olympics?
- How to build a better (student-made) chicken coop
- Green Mountain’s Wilderness Semester
- Sharing your school’s Passion Projects
- 5 online resources for teaching current events
- The #everydaycourage of talking about race in Vermont schools
- The #everydaycourage of sharing our work as educators