Incorporating student perspectives, choices, interests, and opinions into decisions about the learning environment, either through formal student leadership or mechanisms that empower students as partners in shaping the classroom on a day-to-day basis.
- Voice + choice = a better math classroom
- Climate, Community and Voice from Day 1
- Mathew’s Y.E.A.R. at The Compass School
- V is for Voice Recordings
- Student voice as a social justice issue
- Multiple platforms, multiple voices: scenes from a 1:1 rollout
- Project-based learning at Essex Middle School: algebra and songwriting
- Hour of Code at Essex Middle School
- The Problem with Genius Hour
- Why is everyone doin’ it for the Vine?