The future is mobile
Join local Vermont app developer Justin Kuzma to spend a week learning the basics of iOS mobile app development. Over the course of the week, you’ll be working with Apple’s Xcode application and the Objective-C language, and learning how its language constructs interact with the iOS mobile operating environment.
Using a variety of tools, campers will learn what it takes to begin developing beautiful apps for the iPhone and iPad.
In addition to learning Objective-C and the X-Code development environment, you’ll look at:
- What makes a good app? Testing / reflection / discussion / response
- Creating design mockups
- Lifecycle of an app (an idea –> mockups –> build –> test –> refine –> test –> release -> maintain)
- iOS and the Apple Store’s evaluation system
- Using media to enrich an app
- App Developer responsibilities and relationships
Please note: campers will create a basic functional app using X-Code, but this course does not enable campers to automatically have their apps on the Apple App Store. For additional questions, please get in touch.