Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /users/t/i/tiie/www-root/PAHS/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 4382
We are going to move up the pyramid that you saw on your “vocab” quest towards the comprehension and application levels. To do so you are going to create Concept Map or Flow Chart of the Ecological Levels of Organization using a new tool, Coggle.
1. Go to the webstore. Type “Coggle” into the search bar, hit enter, click on and download the App.
2. Open the program, and begin to familiarize yourself with it. Really explore the space, and try messing around with the different options.
3. Create a comprehensive Flow Chart of Ecological Levels of Organization. Your flow chart must contain all of the levels (species, community, ecosystem, biome, the Earth, population, individual organism). Each level must be present, have an image, and a description. You must also have a transition caption as you move from one level to another.
Submit Your Quest Assignment:
1. Click the downward facing arrow in the top right hand corner of the Coggle page. This will allow your to download your image. Select the PDF file version, and save it to the “Ecology Unit” folder you created on your earlier quest. This will be a “back up” copy.
2. Click the upward facing arrow in the top right hand corner of the Coggle page. This will allow you to share this specific Coggle publicly to me. Click: “New link” which is highlighted in blue. Copy the URL that will appear above. Paste that link into the submission box below.