Family & Community Involvement
Part of successful technology integration in schools is the welcoming of families and community members into the dialog around 21st century learning. Whether it’s communicating with families about 1:1 rollouts and take-home devices, or providing connections between motivated students and worthwhile community projects, here are some resources to help guide your digital education endeavors.
- Parenting a student-run business
- How to get students to communicate with families
- Want end-of-year family involvement?
- What it’s really like to use an LMS with students
- Leveraging Google Calendar in the Classroom
- What We’re Reading: 1:1 rollout tools
- Digital divide in the classroom
- Talk Us to Your Leaders: Penny Bishop & John Downes