Skip to content
Our core beliefs:
- All students can learn.
- Measure what matters: the purpose of assessment is to determine the next steps for learning.
- The goal of education is not to sort and rank learners, rather to help ALL learners grow towards their potential.
- Students are partners in creating meaningful and relevant learning experiences and environments; their voice and choice is essential.
- School cultures support proficiency by fostering relationships, providing opportunities for collaborative learning, utilizing innovative technology, creating out of school learning opportunities, and communicating high expectations for all.
Meaningful change necessitates:
- System-wide implementation that is cohesive, clear, transparent, and supported by professional learning opportunities.
- Ongoing communication with families and community members.
- Implementation requires iteration and revision over time.