Hello #vted community.
We know things have changed *really* quickly.
First and foremost, we are wishing you health and wellbeing. We know you are working hard to get what your students and schools need right now and we want to help. We’re working with partner schools around Vermont to provide resources and support around the move to remote and distance learning. Here, you will find recommended tools, how-tos, examples, and video resources for middle level educators. We hope they are helpful.
Please get in touch with questions or comments and we can help find what you need. We are all in this together.
- 4 ways to re-take taking attendance
- Best practices for videoconferencing with students
- 14 socially distanced advisory activities
- What do public exhibitions of learning look like during a pandemic?
- Physical education & remote learning
- Re-connect & re-imagine this return to school.
- The power of virtual field trips
- The power of PIPs in a pandemic
- Where are we with formative assessment for remote learning?
- How to throw culminating events — online!