Hello #vted community.
We know things have changed *really* quickly.
First and foremost, we are wishing you health and wellbeing. We know you are working hard to get what your students and schools need right now and we want to help. We’re working with partner schools around Vermont to provide resources and support around the move to remote and distance learning. Here, you will find recommended tools, how-tos, examples, and video resources for middle level educators. We hope they are helpful.
Please get in touch with questions or comments and we can help find what you need. We are all in this together.
- Where are we with formative assessment for remote learning?
- How to throw culminating events — online!
- How to conduct a virtual morning meeting
- Introducing: The Joy Project
- Pivoting! to remote PBL
- Trauma-informed distance learning, with Alex Shevrin Venet
- How to get physical copies of books to students
- How to set personal boundaries with remote learning
- Scaffolding students with Padlet and Flipgrid
- Balancing your new work and home situations