Digital citizenship is a vital skill for students, educators and administrative leaders to master in the 21st century.
Here are some resources to help shape your school’s conversations about this topic.
- 4 ways twitter bots can help save the world
- 4 ways of finding copyright-friendly media
- 4 resources for fighting fake news
- twitter etiquette
- Helping your teen or tween with social media
- Exploring digital citizenship as a form of literacy
- Balancing screen time and family time
- To lock or not to lock
- Podcasting with Principal Berry
- C is for Citizenship (digital of course!)