The Tarrant Institute is looking for new partners
This morning, the Richard E. and Deborah L. Tarrant Foundation announced that another $5 million gift to the Tarrant Institute for Innovative Education, increasing their annual budget to $1.5 million. The new funding will allow the Institute to triple the number of Vermont schools they are able to serve.
“We are truly grateful to the Tarrant Foundation for providing the resources to bring this program to many more students, teachers and schools,” commented Tarrant Institute director Penny Bishop. “Middle school is often educators’ last best chance to reach kids.”
The new funding will allow the Institute to triple the number of Vermont schools they are able to serve.
Triple the schools. Triple.
So what we want to know now is: is your school ready to partner with us? Are you in need of professional development for technology?
If you and your school or district are interested in hearing more about partnering with the Tarrant Institute, check out what we’ve done with partner schools so far and get in touch.
- News coverage on WCAX (WCAX)
- $5m grant boosts ‘tech-rich’ learning in middle schools (Burlington Free Press)
- Tarrant Foundation makes $5 million gift to university group (Vermont Biz Magazine)
- $5m UVM gift to integrate technology, teaching (AP)
- Explaining how effective technology integration avoids the mistakes of a “technology drop” (UVM)