Educators from around Vermont share a year’s worth of progress
- Will Andrews & Chris Magistrale, Winooski Middle School: Winooski iLab (as featured here and here)
- Erik Becker & Christopher Melnyk, Saint Francis Xavier School: Teaching with Google Classroom
- Laura Botte & Katie Wyndorf, Edmunds Middle School, with Valerie Lodish, Burlington School District: Global Storytelling with Green Screen and iPads (as featured here)
- Carol Renca &Andrea Techera-Gill, Edmunds Middle School: Bringing ELL Stories to Life Using Green Screen Technology
- Craig Donnan, Washington West: Brainstorm: Collaborative Resources for Technical Support
- Keith Puffer, Washington West: Whose Line Is It, Anyway?
- Patty Riccardi, Moretown School: Mystery Skype is Not a Mystery: Exploring the USA with Skype
- Tricia Finkle, Mater Christi School: Making a Growth Mindset with Wildcat Inventors Workshop
- Daisy Frederick, Brattleboro Area Middle School: Games Design: Systems Thinking, Project-Based Learning Awesomeness!
- Karen McCalla, Mill River Union High School: Building Your MakerSpace from Scratch
- Susan Hennessey, Tarrant Institute for Innovative Education: From Passive Viewing to Active Watching
- Paul Irish, Burlington School District: Diffusion or Disruption: How Technology Changes Things
- Vitaliy Kulapin, Burlington High School: The Career and College Readiness Backpack
- Amy Truchon, Burlington School District: Climbing the SAMR Ladder with Your iLearning Device
- Jill Dawson, Tech Integration Specialist
Plus don’t miss Passion Projects for the Elementary School Student with Richmond Elementary School’s Beth Redford and Darcie Rankin — we attended the school’s Celebration of Learning last week and were totally blown away by the scholars’ work.