Jeanie Phillips is a former (and always!) school librarian and a Professional Development Coordinator for the Tarrant Institute for Innovative Education. A 2014 Rowland Fellow, she is passionate about student engagement, equity, collaboration, and questions.
Jeanie likes to hike the woods of southern Vermont with her dog Charlie and is always in search of a well-brewed cup of tea and a good book.
- All about service learning
- Piecing Me Together, with Jory Hearst
- “The Culture Code”, with Bill Rich
- How to plan a service learning project in 5 stages
- Evolving student roles in a big (BIG) PBL project
- How to create empathy with your community
- Battle Physics at Green Mountain Union High School
- Should Vermont host the next Olympics?
- How to build a better (student-made) chicken coop
- Green Mountain’s Wilderness Semester
- Sharing your school’s Passion Projects
- 5 online resources for teaching current events
- The #everydaycourage of talking about race in Vermont schools
- The #everydaycourage of sharing our work as educators