Curious about how educators in the Learning Lab VT approach personalized learning?
Participants in Learning Lab VT commit to reflecting on how their action research is progressing throughout the year. These reflections can be written or video in form. They often feature collaboration with students. A huge part of the Learning Lab VT commitment is transparency in both method and results.
Recent Learning Lab posts:
- What does integrated studies look like at Flood Brook?
- Jon Brown’s Learning Lab Lessons Learned
- Sam Nelson’s Bright Spots & Belly Flops
- Tom Drake’s Bright Spots & Belly Flops
- The Year of Yes
- Courtney Elliott’s Bright Spots and Belly Flops
- Corey Smith’s Bright Spot Belly Flops
- Fraction, Llamas, Self-Directed Learning
- This Is Really Scary (And I’ve Never Been More Excited)