There’s no doubt that teachers understand best the transition to innovative, technology-rich classroom practice, or as our colleague, Joe Speers of Peoples Academy Middle Level, says, “to take students as far as they can go.” Take a listen to his interview with Pat Bradley, bureau chief at WAMC Public Radio in Albany.
You may remember Joe Speers from some of his earlier posts for us:
- Using Google Docs to reinforce formal vs informal writing
- “The Best Part of My Week”: students share school experiences with family
- Organizing student work on an iPad with Google Drive
- From PAML’s 1:1 toolkit: Corkulous
We’re currently searching for more educators like Joe Speers to partner with us as part of our new expansion. Are you up to the challenge of becoming an innovative educator?
Latest posts by John Downes (see all)
- Onward and upward - October 2, 2016
- Climate, Community and Voice from Day 1 - August 24, 2016
- U is for Ubiquity - October 1, 2015
- Innovative learning shared at Nashville conference - November 13, 2014